Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer Fun

I know, I know!!!! I have been such a slacker at blogging this year. I have to say it has been really hard for me to find the time to do it. Now that I work full time and still trying to be a good mom. There is not much time left.
But anyway here are some random things that we did this summer that I thought I would share.
With my work we did the Relay for life in our community. It was actually a pretty cool thing. If my work wasn't doing it I probably wouldn't have done it. But now I think I will try and get a team together every year. Because it was great. Our office was the white snowflakes. We did the 4 seasons between Dental, Medical, Pharmacy, Physical therapy.

Allie learned how to mow the lawn on the rider. -bonus she thinks its fun- hahaha



The kids made the hugest fort in our front room with Nanny Amber. I think they probably broke a world record.


Izzie went with me and picked a bunch of cherries. I think she eat every one she helped pick as you can tell by her face. :)


One night when we were getting ready to read scriptures I noticed I had twins. Hahahaha!

Noah thought it was awesome.






We went to Silverwood amusement park. With our friends. We had a great time.


This was at Boulder Cave. When we went to the cabin with The Bolles. It was so awesome.



Allie went Camp Reed this summer for a week. This is a pic of her roomies and counselors she had that week. She made some awesome memories that she will never forget.


We had a great summer. We went to the beach a lot too. This year I didn't really take any pics of that. You will just have to believe me it was a great time.

No comments: