Monday, July 25, 2011

NANNY AMBER

I have been blessed this summer. We asked Chris's cousin Amber if she would come stay with us this summer and be our nanny. I worked half of last summer and it was a joke trying to figure out what to do with 4 kids while I was gone. Having Amber has been great. My kids can still have a summer, play with there friends, go to the beach, go to activities. Anything they used to do, if not more when I was home. She has become part of our family and it will be hard to see her go.
We HOPE by the end of summer we haven't scared her off so she will come back next year.
THANK YOU AMBER.
WE LOVE YOU.

1 comment:

Family of three said...

I bet she had an awesome time! I can't wait till we get to come up there again. Hey how did you get your friends and family list? I can't figure that part out.