Friday, November 26, 2010

KATIE'S FALL 1ST GRADE FIELD TRIP

This year I went with Katie on her fall Field trip, I thought it would be a good one to take Izzie along. We went to a farm where they make a lot out of apples. They showed the kids how Apple Cider was made. They also let everyone taste some Apple butter. Then we got a ride in a wagon pulled by a tractor. To go out to the fields and pick an Apple. It was really good. We would have felt guilty if we didn't bring any home for everyone else so we did. Then they all got to go out to the Pumpkin Patch and pick a little pumpkin. Izzie thought that was great. She picked one for Allie, Noah, and herself. It was so cute. I was really glad I got to go with Katie on this field trip and spend some special time with her.





Izzie thought it was so cool that she found a green pumpkin.



No comments: