Friday, November 26, 2010

HALLOWEEN

I was sooooo glad Halloween was over when it was over this year. With it landing on Sunday it made a full weekend of Halloween. Friday the kids had a Party at school and then a dinner and dance after school. My husband was awesome and took the kids when it started, since I got off work late. I met them all there later.
Then on Saturday our primary held a Trunk or Treat. Which I was in charge of arranging. Our ward building was taken so I had to figure something else out which I have to say was a huge pain but it ended up being pretty fun and more people showed than I thought. So Yay!
Then of course I just can't pass up Trick or Treating that is just the way I am and since we did it as a family I thought it was ok. Good thing for free agency. We just went in our little neighborhood and the kids got soooooo much candy hand fulls at every house and at least 5 people gave out full size candy bars. It was sweet. After one little cold-a-sack Izzie had a full bucket so Izzie and I went home and passed out some candy. Izzie really enjoyed Halloween this year. It was so cute to hear her try and say tick-a-teet and than tank you.
When we would put Izzie's costume on she would run around the house and say buu buu. ( translation- buzz, buzz). Then she would turn around and sting us with her stinger. hehehe



Unicorn- Izzie called her hoasy( translation- Horsey)







K- at the last minute I decided I should dress up for the kids at the trunk or treat so this is what I came up with. I honestly think it is a little creepy.






The young women came and did face painting at our trunk or treat Noah apparently wanted a mustache. So he was Harry Potter with a mustache and no scar. He is so funny.

We had a great Halloween and I am so glad it is over. hehehe.



No comments: