Yes again- We moved in with my mom. We decided that we would move in with her and save money. So we can get a house again. Our house in Washington still has not sold. Chris also left the partnership he moved here for and is out on his own now. So things are really
strapped as you can imagine.
3 comments:
oh my goodness sweetie! You guys could always move back in to your house in WA!!! HINT HINT :) :) Chris needs to give his ironworks a chance here....he would totally make it. Or you can come stay with us in our house when it's done!! ahh well, it'll work out! Love ya!
Ya I know!!! I am so with you on that idea. I've been talking to chris about it. But it's not working.:(
The fun of moving! Dan and I know it all too well. We still need to get together, maybe when the Holidays are over?
Post a Comment