Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Halloween!

Alright first I have to gripe just a little. On Halloween day the kids went to school. But they couldn't were there costumes to school. (dumb) The reason behind this is the school doesn't want the kids to ruin, loose or get there costumes dirty. So they take them to school and change into them like a hour and a half before school is over. K- for anyone that has kids If they take it too school and change there they are more likely to loose brake or even rip there costumes. Then if they just start out wearing it. If it gets dirty does it really matter they are just going trick or treating latter and that's the fun- to wear it all day.





Ok I am done now I just thought that was really silly.





Well on Halloween I went to the school and watched there little parade. All the kids were so cute. It was fun there was a kid dressed up as Barack Obama. It was fun.





Then Calley's family (cus we had to trick or treat with baby Kade he was raggedy Andy with Izzie who was raggedy Anne) and Chris's parents came over and we went trick or treating. Chris's dad dressed up as a girl for work trying to win the $50.00 award for best costume. He went trick or treating dressed up it was funny. He got a few comments and he just played along it made me laugh.



2 comments:

The Robinson's said...

I love the pic of raddedy andy and ann, way cute. Isn't that Lizzy though not Katie??? Your funny love ya
bre

Cherrington said...

hehehe! Thanks I fixed it. Im just a crazy old mom that can't remember her children's names. Is that a sign that I have to many. hahaha

Oh ya her name IS Izzie not Katie. Duh! I just haven't got my brain back yet. Give it a year mabey I will find it.