Tuesday, November 25, 2008

FOOTBALL!

No, No, No not the BYU V.S. UT football game that everyone has been talking about. But this year Noah wanted to play football. He wanted to do the helmet and pads and everything. But knowing Noah he usually wants to do something and once he starts he doesn't want to do it any more. I think it is because he has to follow the rules and play the real game. So I wasn't willing to fork out the moola for that kind of football. Sooo I let him do flag football. And he loved it, I am so glad. He did really well too. It was really fun to watch.

I honestly didn't get that good of pics. But these will do.

I am so proud of him. Not just because of football but he is starting to find himself and doing a great job at it. He is doing great in school and reading so well. He also has such a great confidence in himself. He cracks me up cus he will come home from school and tell me " Ya another girl fell in love with me today" Like everyone should just be in love with him. Well for anyone that has known us since he was a baby they would know how worried we were about him. He socially wasn't were he should have been and the doctors thought he could be autistic when he was two. I honestly am so grateful for such a wonderful very energetic little boy. I thank my heavenly father every day for blessing me with my wonderful little boy.


Next year I might just fork out the moola for REAL football.







No comments: