Wednesday, January 26, 2011

GUESS WHO IS POTTY TRAINED!!!!!!

****Warning may not be appropriate for all viewers over 3 years of age. May have inappropriate potty talk********

K so I can say I am sooooooooooooo exited that Izzie is potty trained. So is her Dad I think even more than me. He has gotten just as involved and silly as me trying to think of good ideas to get her motivated. She did just start peeing in the potty w/ no accidents pretty well. (that was her idea) But the pooping thing wasn't going to well she was scared and didn't want to so she would bring me a diaper when she needed to do that business. (wow that sounded so like my grandma, hehee) Any way-- Chris and I were trying to think of things to make her want to try and nothing was working. So I came up with lets have a big Poopy party if she would poop in the potty 5 times in a row. At first she wasn't sold but when I mentioned we would have Cake and Ice cream and play games just for her she was sold. So we made a little chart for her to mark off 5 times.

Well she succeeded this Sunday we had the big Poopy Party bash.

Izzie showing me all the underwears her daddy bought her for being such a good potty trained girl. (Yes -I said daddy, he has become such a good dad I don't think a few years ago he would be caught dead buying Katie or Allie little girl undies)

He got her Tinkerbell and Hotty hotdog undies(Micky mouse club house) Her favorite 2 things right now


Her party w/ cake and ice cream we even sang her a silly song and let her blow out 2 candles. Not for being 2 but because she has been going number 2. (we are so weird but it is worth it)



The games- Musical mats, Duck, duck, goose that soon turned into Pee, Pee, Poop. I'm glad my older kids will go along w/ it.

Her and her daddy at the end of the day after the poopy party. She is so proud of her self. yay


2 comments:

Kacey said...

Congrats to Izzie! I am so totally jealous of your diaper-free home!

Wild Hair said...

I am so happy for her it makes me cry. She looks so happy and proud of herself. Tell her,"GOOD JOB" from her grandma Jan.