Wednesday, January 26, 2011

BASKETBALL 2011

The kids all are in community basketball teams this year. I thought it would be a good sport for the girls since they are tall. I wish I had put Allie in sooner because she LOVES it, and she is pretty good at it considering she has never played before. Her coach can't believe she has never played because she isn't timid at all and she gets in there and holds her own. By the way they are coed teams so I am pretty proud of her. I should have known she loves playing sports. Her team has won every game so far. AWESOME! ( I will have pics of her soon, I can't always make it to all her games because they sometimes are at the same time as the other 2 kids)

Noah he has a hard time with wanting to go. I think it is his defense because he feels insecure.
He saidthat I am the meanest mom ever to make him go. But when he is there he has a lot of fun. Honestly he does pretty good. The last game though was so funny because he was concentrating on dribbling sooooo much that he could have totally made a basket if he would have just quit dribbling and shoot the ball.



Katie, Katie, Katie--- hehehe. It is pretty comical watching her games. She most of the time is in la la land, and has no idea where the ball even is. She is such a people watcher she forgets what she is doing. She also gets so involved in guarding her guy that that is a game all by its self. Which is to bad I think her team was excited to have such a tall team mate. But looks aren't everything. heheheheh! After the last game she has informed me that she really doesn't like basketball. Which is totally fine. I think she is more of a dance and cheerleading gal.

1 comment:

Wild Hair said...

Basketball was my best sport. Maybe Noah will relax after awhile. I'm glad Allie is injoying it. Katie may just be a little young, or not. I wish I was closer so I could come watch some games.