Ever since school started Allie was really interested in running for something in student council. The Principle even asked her if she was thinking about it. He really encouraged her to run for something. He told her he thought she had a good personality for it.Well the process has began. She first had to write in about why she would be a good leader and have 10 people sign saying they nominate her. Then the ASB board had decide from there who gets to run.
Allie was picked she was sooooo excited. They gave all the candidates posters to decorate for themselves she got started on them that night. When we get them back I will have to take some pics of them.
Then today she had to give a speech to the 4th and 5th graders. She was nervous but never scared. If only I had her personality. I tell you what- she is going to go some where.
Waiting her turn
Giving her speech. I think she did really well. But it is a mothers opinion
Very relieved afterward. Can you tell?
The clip of her speech wouldn't down load soooooo sorry!
We will let you know if she wins tomorrow. Either way if she wins or not it was a great experience for her.
2 comments:
Allie, I think it's great that you are doing this. I hope you win! But either way I'm sooooo proud of you. Love, Grandma Jan.
That is awesome! Go Allie! Anxious to hear how she did in the polls. :)
Post a Comment