Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rolling around

Izzie gets were she plays and rolls all over when she plays. This is how I found her one morning after I got the kids out the door to school. It just makes me giggle.

She got so tired she fell asleep under the chair

The kids love to play with Izzie. Lately Katie is really into pretending she is shopping so Izzie was her baby and she went shopping. I think Izzie was fine with that.




5 comments:

Kathleen said...

I absolutely love your family picture at the top of your blog!!! Such a cute family and I'm related to them! :-) I look forward to seeing you and everyone else at the Hughes family party.

The Robinson's said...

Love the new picture. Post some chirstmas pics soon.
Love ya bre

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Jade that is the cutest pic of Izzie i have ever seen(the one on the side with the wigs and tot too)where did you have that taken????

Jennifer said...

oh my gosh Jade your kids are so cute. I love your family pic too looks awesome.

The Robinson's said...

So you ever going to post some Christmas pics???

How are you all doing?
Love ya
Bre