At Thanksgiving Izzie was having such a hard time watching everyone eating and she wanted to try it too. The whole time at both meals she just yelled at us and would try grabbing everything to eat it. So after that day I went and got some rice cereal, banana, applesauce baby food and bitter biscuits. Just to try. She is a little younger then my other children when I tried feeding them but I asked the pediatrician and he said it was fine since she was so interested.
Well she is the best eater I have ever had she loves too eat. She will eat it all. She also makes a Mmmm noise after every bite. It is so funny. She also gets frustrated because you can't feed her fast enough. Now I have tried a few different foods and there are a few she doesn't like but she will still try and eat them anyway. She will even try and gag herself. She is so silly, and entertaining the kids love to watch her eat.
We took some pics of her first experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment