Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Just 4 U!!!!

Ok Ok Ok- My friend Carol keeps e-mailing me to show her some prego pics of myself. I haven't really done it because frankly I am the one always taking the pics of everyone else. But a few weeks ago(I think a month ago) my sister in law. Took a bunch of different pics of me because I wanted to get a nice one and frame it in my room. My last pregnancy I'm getting a second chance I want to have a nice intimate pic for my room. But to be honest the pics were just for me. I feel sort of dumb showing them off. But I will put some of the ones I like on here just for Carol. I will get more recent ones at my baby shower I am sure on sat.
Love ya Carol

5 comments:

wood family said...

AHHH jade!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! they are beautiful!!! You're beautiful!!! i love the one with all the hands.....oh, SO CUTE!!!! thank you i feel so much better now :)

Nelson Family said...

I'm so glad that you shared those! They are precious! I am so way excited for you! You know you and I are going to have babies like a week apart. FUN STUFF! Can't wait to see you at your shower on Sat.! LOVE YA!

Laura Bernard said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! You look great! Love your long hair, too! Thanks for sharing these precious precious photos!

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Jade, wow those pics looks so good in the(sepia) brown tone!!They turned out better than I remembered, maybe I will have to put them on my blog so I can look back at them (like a portfolio)once i get my post printed in to a journal( that is if you don't mind, i don't want to embarrass you ,but they did turn out super cute!!) you really do look beautiful!!!

The Robinson's said...

Jade
I love the pictures I am so excited for you and your family. Katie looks so cute in the pictures and you look so beautiful!
Good job Suz!!!
love ya all
bre