Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Easter

Wow this years easter was so crazy. Both of our families celebrate easter by spoiling the kids and playing a lot out side. But on top of the normal easter stuff it was also Allie's Birthday.

We had a great easter celebration all day then at 1:00 we had a b-b-q with family and celebrated allies birthday. We had a easter egg hunt with my kids, Hannah, and Addie it was great. Then grandma Cherrington had us all do a bubble blowing contest it was so funny watching Katie try to blow a bubble. Then latter we played some baseball in the back yard with the kids. None of us followed any sort of rules it was a lot of fun.




We all had so much fun. Allie had asked everyone for money or gift cards. She made bank ($81.00). I can't belive it. She is one smart kid now she is deciding what big present she wants to get. She also asked Chris and I if she could get her nails done all pretty at like a nail salon. ( Our friend Debbie always had her nails done really cool for all the holiday's so I think that is were she got the idea.) So I jumped on it because she doesn't like to do anything very girly, ever. So the friday before her birthday I took her to a nail salon and got her a pedicure and manicure it was so funny. She loved it. Katie watched in awh. Then at 6:00 that night the school was doing a daddy daughter dinner and dance so Chris took her and she got to show off here pretty toes and nails.




2 comments:

Laura Bernard said...

$81!! Impressive!

I love that she wanted her nails done. So funny.

You're less than 100 days now . . . baby baby baby.

The Robinson's said...

That is great that Allie wanted her nails done how fun. Happy Birthday Allie!!! Happy Easter to the bunch. I can't wait to see you maybe this weekend.
Love ya lots
Bre