Thursday, March 13, 2008

Crazy March

As most of you know March is the craziest month for us. There are so many birthdays and now Easter is also in March. Well that isn't that unusual but it makes March even crazier.

1st it was my awsome husbands birthday. March 1st I just had his family come over and my mom and brother for a bbq and some cake and ice cream. He got a few presents and it was nice.









We have a tradition to spray the birtday person with silly string the kids think it is so fun. They also spent hours blowing up little balloons to decorat for there dad. I love that they want to make his day special too Then after we sat and played some bord games that chris enjoy's.



March 8th



is Chris's brother Calley and neice Addison's 1st birthday. I feel bad I only got pics of Addie because she is so cute. They had her birthday party at our house because we could accomidate all the people they wanted to come. It was fun.
The kids in our family tend to get a little spoiled but it is hard not to when they are so cute.









Well there will be more to come we still have Grandma's, Uncle Andy's, Allie's big #8 and Katie's #4

No comments: