Monday, October 15, 2007

Getting Started

Hey everyone, I decided to take Suz advice and make a blog. Let's see if I can figure it out.


This is Noah's addition to our family. Noah named him Speedy. A boy was riding his bike past our house and asked if we wanted a turtle. Of course Noah jumped all over that. The turtle was found in the middle of a busy road and his shell was a bit beat up. The next day Chris went out and bought Speedy a new home.(Tank, fish to eat and a floating rock to sit on) He seems to like his new home. Noah thinks speedy is the coolest thing.




Allie also has an addition to our family.



His name was Tori when we got him but we all thought it was to girly. So Chris and Allie renamed him Mr. T. Katie and I think Turkey is much better. Allie is really loving having a horse all her own. She waits all evening for Chris to come home so he can help her. Since I can't. I need an allergy miracle.


This guys name is Bullet. Katie is the only one that can ride him. He is so gentle and nice. The kids love him. He is the size of a big dog. He is a miniature horse.

Well that's all the additions for now. You never know with Chris as my husband we might end up with a zoo around here. (The kids are inheriting the having every animal you can gene) so its 4 against 1 now. I think I'm losing. Oh well its fun. Love you all tell next time.

1 comment:

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

this cracks me up!! That horse really is the size of a large dog. Jade iam so glad that you started a blog it looks so good i love it!!!I know you don't think so but the kids really do look different, they look so much older. Well i better go addie is screaming. love you guys.