Sunday, October 28, 2007

Allie & Cheer Camp


Allie did Cheer Camp at our Lakeside High School, she had so much fun. All her friends were in it so they got to hang out all week after school and work on cheers and 1 dance. It was so cute and a little funny to see Allie trying to be a cheerleader.
Thanks to my neighbor that took a couple of pics of Allie, because she is friends with her granddaughter. Now I at least have 2 pics of this event since I said before I erased them all.

Allie had a soccer game the next morning at 9:00 AM clear across town, which they have to be a half hour early. Well can I say she wasn't the happiest child in the morning and the sad thing is is over half of her soccer team also did cheer camp. It wasn't a very good game. To many really tired girls.

2 comments:

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

Oh that is so fun. I would have loved to have done that when i was little.Are you kids so excited for halloween??? is it very cold there yet?? we already have seen snow twice so far.i hope it is some what warm wed.If not she will just be a very fat very padded ducky ha ha

The Robinson's said...

Allie I am so excited for you to be doing cheer things. I loved cheer and when you get with it, you can go very far! I miss you so much, I just wish that I could see you more! Good luck with the cheering and every other sport to do. Love and miss ya
Bre