Monday, September 10, 2012

CAMPING

We went camping over Memorial weekend before school got out last year....

Yes it has been a very long time since I have blogged. There was a few things I had to fix on my computer before I could do it and they were all quit time consuming. Which I don't have a lot of.

We went with some friends. The Woods and the Bolles. We went near Gillette Lake, and Beaver Lodge. Our kids had so much fun. I really enjoyed it. We haven't been camping a whole lot since we moved back to Washington. I think really its because we don't have time with work.

Izzie and her Shot gun shell necklace we made.

Katie and her little friends Macy, and Lucy. They loved my big girls and I think the feeling is mutual.




Noah and Allie hunting for squirrels.


I'm glad my kids brush there teeth, but not so great when you are on a teeter- taughter. hahaha

Mathew, Ben, and Izzie dug a big hole. This is Mathew sitting in it. He thought it was so cool.

We had a great time can't wait tell we can go again.

No comments: