We had a good Christmas. The kids- I think were up at about 3:00AM. I could hear them sneaking down stairs to get a peak. Then they waited until 5:00 to wake us up. We made them wait on the stairs for a picture then we went to the presents. After they were all open. I crashed I slept practically all day on the couch. Since I had, had surgery just the week before I think I had over done it on Christmas Eve. Chris and my mom took the kids to church and left Izzie home with me for a nap. Which was perfect because Izzie and I just slept some more. Thank goodness my mom has been here since I had surgery because I was completely worthless for a week. It has been a lot harder recovery than I had expected. Hope everyone had a great Holiday. Merry Christmas!!
No comments:
Post a Comment