Saturday, November 5, 2011

HALLOWEEN

Earlier in the week the girls all got to dress up for dance, and Izzie got to also dress up for story time at the library, whom she goes with the friend that babysits her. Its awesome of her. Then the Friday before Halloween we went to the annual Boo Bash that the elementary does. We got there late because I got off work late and Chris was out of town working. Then when I went to pick Izzie up she didn't feel good she had gotten a fever an hour before I came to get her. My friend had given her Tylenol and so she was in pretty good spirits and wanted to go to the Boo bash but did not want to dress up. It was fine we just cuddled up on a bleacher and watched all the fun.





The awesome hat Izzie made at her friends house.




Boo Bash









Then on Halloween day I went and helped in Katie's class and Izzie and I dressed up for the fun.


After that Chris got home from out of town, a bunch of friends came over and we Trick or Treated until the little kids didn't want to anymore. Then we went to Grandma Debbie's for Chili and Corn bread. It was a fun night.


Thank you Aunt Jennifer for finding and getting Noah's costume at a screaming deal. It was just what he wanted. I so don't know anything about star wars. hehehe







HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

1 comment:

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

You and Izzie have new hair styles, I LOVE them!!!!