Monday, October 17, 2011

NEW VAN



Wooooooo! Hoooooooooo! I got a much needed new van. I was so happy. After a month of dealing with our other van. Not that it was bad. It ran great. Had low miles. Just all the things that make a mini van handy for a mom where not working.

The weeks prior to us getting the new one. The passenger door was really hard to open it had a trick. Then the window in that door if you rolled it down it would stay down for a few days. Then the sliding door. ugh! It most of the time wouldn't stay shut, turn a corner and it just might open. We finely got it to stop doing that then it was hard to open. The last straw was when I went to get Izzie after work and buckled her in went to shut the door and it fell off. YES! FELL off. grrrrr! Then we got the door jammed in or on how ever you would say that. So it was no longer usable. LAME! So then we had to clime through the front doors and threw to buckle your 3 year old. Yes white trash mobile. hehehehe


Chris surprised me and brought me home my new rig after work the following Tuesday. Can I say hip hip HOORAY!

2 comments:

Family of three said...

Nice Van! It's about time lol. It looks great for long traveling ;)

Andy, Suzette,Addie,Jack said...

That is awesome!! I am trying to convince andy to trade in the jeep for one. Mini Vans just make life easier for the mommies.