Thursday, March 24, 2011

BEAUTIFUL DAY

Well it has been a long time since I have blogged. So back in February there was a really nice day so we decided to take advantage of it and get out of the house and go on a hike and have a picnic. The place we went to is really close to our house and it made me love living here even more. It is so beautiful and I love the trees.

Are you jealous yet- hehehe!
I would love if some family would come live up here and enjoy this wonderful place with us! (Hint hint)
The kids really liked the hike and Izzie did awesome she was a little trooper and by the end found herself a nice hiking stick.









We are so glad we got out when we did because a few days latter this is what happened and we were kind of stuck inside again.

No comments: