I know, I know! I haven't blogged in a very long time. Poor kids there birthday was in June and here it is now middle of August and I am finely blogging about it.
It was a good day we decided to celebrate both of there birthdays the same day. 1-because its easier, 2-more fun for all, and 3- Izzie was to young to care and Noah doesn't seem to mind sharing the day with her either.
Noah turned 9 years old. Can you believe it? My little guy who used to sneak out of the windows in Nursery and give the poor nursery leaders a heart attack is now 9 years old and knows better. AWESOME!!!
Izzie turned 2 and boy did she ever she definitely knows how to throw a professional terrible 2 tantrum. She still has daddy completely wrapped around her finger, oh wait! not just daddy all the kids too. She is going to be spoiled. She is a sweet heart and we love her.
We invited family friends and Noah's best friend Mason down to the Lake for some Pizza, and Cake. They all had a great time.
These were my attempts at making cute cakes. I felt like I had to do it for Noah and Izzie since I had already done it for the other girls. I have come to the conclusion I am not good at it and I don't think I will torcher myself next year. hehehe
FUN AT THE LAKE
What a great day!!!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment