We had a great Easter. The Saturday before we went to our community Easter Egg hunt at the Middle school. We tried it last year for the first time and the kids loved it and walked away with tons of candy. We walked away this time with ENOUGH candy the kids did wish they had gotten more but I was happy.




I was not on top of things this year and hadn't got there Easter Baskets out yet. So that is why my children had grocery bags. But honestly I think I had to do the same thing last year too. hehehe oops!
Then we went home and colored eggs. We used to do this with Grandma Cherrington every year. To be honest it just wasn't the same. But we tried to make it just as fun. This was Izzie's first experience at it. She thought it was fun.


Her hands were pretty stained.
This was the dunes! (hahaha not even close)
Izzie played in the dirt. Pretty close right!!! :)
Then on Easter the kids got there baskets and the Easter Bunny wasn't sure how the weather would be so the eggs were hidden around the house. As soon as Izzie found out they had candy in them she was definitely on the hunt for them. She was so into it and did really good at finding the eggs. I think she did better than any of my kids ever have.
Then we went to a Brunch at our friends The Floms, and then latter that day went to dinner and another egg hunt at Grandma Debbie's house.











No comments:
Post a Comment