
This post is a little late, but better late than never. We had a great Christmas this year. On Christmas eve we went to our good friends (The Bolles). We had a great dinner, did the Manger Scene and Story with the kids, then played games. It was a lot of fun and we have decided to do this every year, since both of our families don't have family near by. Next year it is at our house.
The kids have fun even though they don't have kids Allie and Noah's age but they love entertaining the younger kids.

Our very unorganized manger scene . But the kids were listening really good to the story for the most part.

The wise men!!!!! We were missing a 3rd

That night when we got home the Jam-ee elf came. They were way excited for there new pajamas.
The next morning they woke up early. Noah was the first one to get up and come to our room. We have a rule that we can't get up until the sun comes up. (We are so mean). It was still dark so I told him he had to crawl in bed with us tell the sun came up. So he did and about every 15 minutes or so (you know about the time you fall back to sleep) he would say " Can we pleeeeaaaase go wake up the girls and open presents now." "I saw that there were presents Santa came already." " Pleeeeaaaaasse!" So finely when the sun was making a little light we decided to let him go wake up the girls.

I made them wait at the top of the stairs to take there picture. They were getting so annoyed with me. hehehehe! I love that its fun.

Izzie was still tired. So she just wanted to sit on someones lap and have help.

Allie's favorite gift was the Barbie-Dolld' up Nail digital printer. I have to say it is way cool and I play with it too.

Noah got a bunch of games. We gave in to it this year,because he didn't ask for one other thing. I really hope the video game obsession is just a phase.

Katie loved her new radio. She got a new Taylor Swift CD and listens to it all the time. She loves Taylor Swift its funny.
When Izzie got the stuff out of her stocking there was a chocolate bar and she wouldn't let it go. She is such a sugar baby. She loves it, loves it, loves it.


Then later that day we went to Grandma Debbie's she had gotten all the kids a craft and Izzie an outfit that came with a little tu-tu. Izzie was spinning and walking around with it like a princess. It was so funny, I didn't know that she would like something like that already.
Then later Debbie, and her daughters came over to our house and we played some games.
We had a great holiday and we are so blessed to have such good friends that feel like family.


No comments:
Post a Comment