Well on December 5th my Sister in law got married to the most awesomest man. He is great and we all have known him for a long time. So we packed our bags and flew on to SLC. She asked me to be her maid of honer so the night before it was only my job to throw an awesome Bachelorette party RIGHT!!! I wish I would have got some more pics but I was having to much fun that I forgot. We went out to eat and did some fun and embarrassing games and then we went and saw New Moon. It was so fun with a bunch of wild women celebrating her last night of being single.
Bachelorette Partaay! :)
The cute couple! Kevin +Jen
I wonder what he is saying to her. hahaha
Grandpa Cherrington trying to get Izzie to come dance with him.
At the Draper Temple it was great. I really don't know why this is the only pic I have on my camera. But this is his family and they are wonderful so I'll take it.
I am so happy for them and am soooo excited to see what there new life has to bring them.
I wonder what he is saying to her. hahaha
I am so happy for them and am soooo excited to see what there new life has to bring them.
2 comments:
I wish I could have made it up North to see you guys. I miss ya tons and would love to see my aunt. By the way we are having a baby in Aug. You can't post it on facebook because I haven't really told everyone yet. Love ya
Man my eyes looks AWESOME in that picture ha ha!!!!!!! Oh that weekend was so fun! Thanks for staying with us, it was so fun staying up late and laughing like idiots!!!!
Post a Comment