The kids really wanted to go so we did. They had fun. Izzie had a great time dancing to the music. It was funny. Noah danced so hard at the beginning he made himself so tired he wanted to go home early. So luckily when we walked home Chris had just got home from work. So I left Noah with him and went back with the girls.
There was a family that came dressed up like KISS, I was impressed. FUNNY! It was a great night for Halloween fun!

Allie is a dancer- (That is my old homecoming dress in High school, I can't belive that it fits her. It is a little big but not much. Also she has since changed her mind and now wants to be a evil Fairy, soooo I need to go get some wings.) , Katie is a Pirate (also one of my old costumes when I was a kid)

Noah is Luke skywalker, or Anikin skywalker. I am not sure which one he decided he was. Also for all I know they probley are the same person. Also anyone that knows Noah he will probley be this same thing for years untill the costume no longer fits him. He was it last year too. That is just the way he is. Funny guy!

align=center>Izzie is a fairy. I at the last minute changed what she was going to be. I had an old fairy costume that never fit any of my kids. Soo I took the bottom apart and made it a skirt. Then she already had the vest and I pinned the wings to it I thought it was cute. It depends what the weather is like on Halloween what she will be that day.
Just dancing- fun fun fun!


1 comment:
They look so cute! I can't believe how big they are getting!
Post a Comment