We had a good Easter. We had a full day of candy and fun. This is the kids trying to get dad out of bed. To see what they got for Easter.



Izzie was so excited that she had one just for her.







I also ordered some dresses for the girls that never came. I was very mad about it. I had ordered them 23 days before Easter and they didn't arrive. I even called them because it says that they should arrive within 10 days. They just said sorry and said I could return them when I got them if I wanted my money back. That just made me more mad. I think they need better customer (satisfaction) service. Like a coupon or something to make up for it. Because the whole thing was there fault and they even said so. grrrrr!! So I don't recommend ordering anything from Children's Place. (I finally got them the Monday after)




Izzie was so excited that she had one just for her.







I also ordered some dresses for the girls that never came. I was very mad about it. I had ordered them 23 days before Easter and they didn't arrive. I even called them because it says that they should arrive within 10 days. They just said sorry and said I could return them when I got them if I wanted my money back. That just made me more mad. I think they need better customer (satisfaction) service. Like a coupon or something to make up for it. Because the whole thing was there fault and they even said so. grrrrr!! So I don't recommend ordering anything from Children's Place. (I finally got them the Monday after) Now on a better note. I am so grateful for what the savior did for us and that we can spend this time in remembrance of him with our friends and families.

After Church we went to Debbie's and had a yummy Easter dinner and a big Easter egg hunt with her family and grandkids. We had a good time. Even though it rained the whole day.
3 comments:
That sucks that it rained all day. The weather was so nice here, but yesterday was raining and cold and today it is FREAKING snowing LAME!!!!!
Looks like you had a great easter. I have had an interesting week I really need to talk to you but don't have your new numbers!!! Email them to me please. Love ya
Looks like a nice Easter even with the rain. That is too bad about the dresses!
Post a Comment