Friday, April 4, 2008

Yeah March is over!!!!!!!

Wow, now I feel like I can breath that march is over. We had so much going on this month I can't believe we got through it. 1st it was Chris's Birthday, then Calley and Addies, then Grandma Cherrington's, then Andy's, then Allie's and also Easter, then Katie's. Also in the middle of all that it was Andy and Suzzett's Anniversary and we watched Addie over night for them. It was her first time ever being away from her parents for more that a couple hours. She did great!!!! We honestly thought she would have a lot more melt downs wanting her mom. But I think the kids kept her entertained so she didn't really notice too bad. We also took her to a fun B-day party that my kids were invited to. She did just awesome for her first experience being away from her parents. What a good girl.
That is one thing that I love about moving back is now I will be able to know all of the new niece's and nephews that are finally coming into the family.

No comments: